Alkmie TOUGH LOVE Massage Brush
Massage brush made of natural tampico bristles from the agave cactus and beech wood designed for dry brushing massage. The brush comes with a storage bag that protects it against dirt.
Benefits of body brushing:
- increases blood circulation in the skin
- exfoliates dead skin
- reduces cellulite
- improves skin’s elasticity and tension
- prepare the skin for further care steps
How to use:
Start the massage on the feet and continue towards the groin, then go up to the upper parts to finish the massage under the armpits.
1. First, perform motions from the toes to the ankle – repeat it about 5-15 times.
2. Next, make upward movements from the ankle to the knees, repeating it 5-15 times. Brush your calf, making brush strokes site by site.
3. Then, brush upwards from the knees to the groin, repeat it 5-15 times. Brush your thigh, making brush strokes site by site.
4. Next, place the brush on the middle of your stomach area and massage upward towards your armpit. Massage the right half of the abdomen in such a way that the upward movement ends under the right armpit, and in case of the left side of the abdomen, it ends up under the left armpit. Perform the massage on the entire abdomen strand by strand, repeating each movement 5-15 times.
5. Then brush the neckline, placing the brush against the collarbone, and moving it towards the armpit. Like with the abdomen, divide the décolletage into two halves. Brush the right half of the neckline in such a way that the motion ends under the right armpit, and in case of the left half, under the left armpit.
6. Then move on to massaging your hands and arms. Start by brushing your hands 5-15 times, from the fingertips to the wrists.
7. Then go to the forearm, also making upward brush strokes , make 5-15 movements. Brush strand by strand so as to massage the entire forearm.
8. Finally, stroke with the brush from the elbow to the shoulder. Make 5-15 movements, performing massage on the entire space site by site.
9. You can also massage your back with someone’s help – make movements from down upwards, ending under the armpits
It is best to use a mild shampoo to clean the bristles. Leave the brush to dry with the bristles down.
Ingredients: natural tampico bristles from the agave cactus, beech wood, webbing belt.