• Call Us : +44 7871 442 593    |    Email : info@planteco.co.uk

No products in the cart.

Anwen Eco Hairbrush

£6.99

Are you looking for a brush that doesn’t tug or damage your hair? Or maybe one that gently but thoroughly brushes your hair? This is exactly what this Eco Hairbrush does thanks to its spiral shape and flexible nylon needles.

In stock

Description

Anwen Eco Hairbrush

Are you looking for a brush that doesn’t tug or damage your hair? Or maybe one that gently but thoroughly brushes your hair? This is exactly what this Eco Hairbrush does thanks to its spiral shape and flexible nylon needles. It is ideal for dry and wet combing, massaging the scalp and brushing children’s hair.

The Eco Hairbrush is made from an easily compostable biodegradable material (95%, the remaining 5% being the nylon from which the brush bristles are made).

Under the right conditions the brush is biodegradable within 5 years.

The material of the product is durable, however it is not recommended to style hair with the brush while using hot air.

Additional information

Weight 0.10 kg